The following information is provided to guide patrons in their participation in Hanna Municipal Library Programs and other programs hosted at the Hanna Municipal Library. This document will help to inform users of the general precautions that are being taken and that are expected of all patrons and staff, in order to keep library programs available and operating safely.
Questions or concerns can be directed to:
Carley Angelstad, Library Director
email@example.com or (403) 854-3865
- All current Alberta Health Services (AHS) health and safety recommendations apply
- Proper and regular hand sanitization is expected. Hand sanitizer is provided but patrons are encouraged to carry their own sanitizer.
- Social distancing and the wearing of face masks are encouraged. Free disposable masks are available.
- Any individual who does not comply may be asked to leave immediately
Attending a Program
- All programs require pre-registration & program attendance is limited to ensure safe social distancing
- Please do not arrive early to library programs.
- No communal toys or materials will be available.
- All program attendees and facilitators will be asked to complete a Health Screening Checklist and sign our Program Log. This information is recorded to aid in contact tracing and will be kept confidential. It will be destroyed after four weeks.
- Please do not attend the program if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- Please check your child’s temperature before attending a program. If they have a fever or any other COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend the program.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult to programs
- Public washroom is available
Increased Cleaning & Disinfecting
- Program Facilitators will disinfect tables, chairs, and touchpoints before and after each program
- Library staff follow cleaning and disinfecting protocols put out by the AHS. High touch areas are cleaned and disinfected frequently. A deep clean of the public space of the library is done between each open day.