As a member of the Marigold Library System, the Hanna Municipal Library has joined Marigold to do our part to reduce the spread with the broader community and advises patrons of the following steps:
- Effective Monday, March 16th Hanna Municipal Library was Closed to the public.
- Library Staff are working from home or taking the time to organize while the library is closed.
- Programs, Meetings and training sessions have been suspended until further notice.
- All bookings for space within the Hanna Municipal Library have been suspended until further notice.
What we are doing what we can to support you during this crisis, including:
- Returning all phone calls for assistance.
- Please contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 403-854-3865.
- Waiving all new or renewal membership fees – FREE at this time.
- Providing amnesty for all overdue books – fines and fees are waived until further notice.
- Providing member consultation through phone or email.
- If there are areas where our staff cannot assist you, we have been advised that Marigold headquarters can assist us and we would be contacting them for support/assistance.
What you can do during this time:
- Please do not return books to our drop off box. All interlibrary loans and lending has been suspended so books are neither coming to Hanna Municipal Library nor being pick up.
- Please access our online resources through Marigold Library System. Marigold has allocated additional funds to OverDrive and Cloud Library due to the greater demand for those services.
- Check out our the new eResources such as: TumbleMath, TeenBookCloud, AudioBookCloud, RomanceBookCloud, and access to Ancestry Library Edition from home.